Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Learning Challenge, Empathy

I clicked on the I Wish My Teacher Knew article about empathy. This was really moving. With all the stuff going on in our everyday lives it is easy to forget that others have problems too. I feel like teaches also get lost in the hectic nature of it all, because they have to look after so many students and make sure everyone is on track. Some of the postcards were heart breaking. I personally don't have anything that crazy going on, but I have been in and am currently in classes where the teacher almost completely ignores that fact that students take other classes than their own, and might have jobs. The time commitment is intense, and the dates are stringent. Its infuriating.
Rant over
As far as empathy, I think I could stand to be more empathic. I really focus on myself and things that I need, and sometimes I forget about others. Especially my boyfriend. I need to be a little more empathetic.
Image result for empathy
Empathy

No comments:

Post a Comment